In Adrien Brody Detachment movie trailer official the movie I saw yesterday

The movie I watched yesterday






It's been a long time since I wrote about a movie. Well, I haven't seen real good movies lately. But this one is worth: Detachmente, with Adrien Brody. The movie is great and makes us think about society and individuals and teachers and so on. So watch it and then tell me what you think about it, OK? ;)


Já há muito tempo que não vos aconselhava um filme e o motivo é simples: não tenho visto grandes filmes ultimamente. Mas este vale a pena: Detachment, com Adrien Brody. Este filme faz-nos pensar na sociedade em que vivemos, nas constantes pressões que sofremos, no papel dos professores, etc etc etc. Por isso vejam-no e depois digam-me o que pensam, OK? ;)

Related Articles

0 intense minds:

Blog Archive

Follow me