In camping park holidays férias Ilha de Tavira parque de campismo Tavira Island vacation

Ilha de Tavira





The camping was divided in two parts: one for families and another for young folks and families. So it was like this: if you want quiet and silence and no fun- go to the families zone; if you want to have fun - go to the young folk's area. I thought it was amazing. ahah


We walked around the camping park at night and it seemed that there were no people in the families zone. lol Only big tents.


In the "cool people" zone there were igloos and Quechua tents, but there wasn't a lot of noise.



















I think Nuno is wearing a big big chinese hat. looooooool











Ilha de Tavira (Tavira island) is in Algarve.


We were there for two days and it was enough. I liked it, but I didn't like to wake up at 6.45am everyday because the place near our tent seemed more like a highway. There were some small cars passing by with goods all the time. So, who wants to wake up everyday at 6.45am when you are on vacation?


Anyway, that fact made me understand very well why everything there closes at midnight, I mean, the bars at the camping park.


What??? You are on vacation and you go to bed at midnight? Yeah.... Because you are going to wake up at 6.45 am...even if you don't want to. :0


Related Articles

0 intense minds:

Blog Archive

Follow me