In blush lipstick batom make up maquilhadora maquilhagem nude nude make up Ricky's NYC shadows tendências tendencies things I like

Things I like:

Find it here
icon
Find it here
icon
icon










































Ok, you want to look good and healthy and mainly natural. That's not difficult at all. Choose soft colours (blush, shadows, lipstick) and I'm sure you will succeed. Thtat's a make up style that's always alright and if you want something more shining for the night, you just need to put on a stronger lipstick. Trust me, I'm a make up artist. ;)


Ok, querem ter um ar natural, saudável e cool. É super fácil. Escolham cores suaves  (blush, sombras e batom) e de certeza que vão ficar bem. Este é um estilo que fica sempre bem e se quiserem algo mais vistoso para a noite, basta escolher um batom um pouco mais forte. Confiem em mim, eu sou maquilhadora. ;)

Aqui está a minha página de maquilhadora.

Related Articles

0 intense minds:

Blog Archive

Follow me