In artesanato arts buy buy my work clothes compra compras online etsy loja moda PatriciaMatiasShop roupa shop online vestuário

My etsy shop/Online shop



In order to make you feel safer and to give all my costumers a better platform, I created my etsy shop where you can buy my work and where you have a wide range of payment possibilities. Visit PatriciaMatiasShop and find new and different items that will make you feel good. I ship to Portugal, European countries and other countries.  Enjoy! ;)


Para vos fazer sentir mais seguros e para dar aos meus clientes uma plataforma mais adequada e agradável , criei a minha loja etsy, onde podem adquirir o meu trabalho e encontrar facilmente várias formas de pagamento. Visitem PatriciaMatiasShop e descubram os artigos que irão fazer-vos sentirem-se bem. Envio para Portugal, outros países da Europa e fora da Europa. Desfrutem! ;)


Related Articles

0 intense minds:

Blog Archive

Follow me