In 25% off etsy shop handmade sales street style inspiration vintage

Street style inspiration, vintage and sales







Find it here


Find it here


Find it here


Find it here


I don't know about you, but I like to mix vintage with brand new items. It's a nice and interesting "game" for me. Besides designing and producing clothes and fashion accessories I really like to sneak around vintage shops and find real treasures. That's why I've decided to share these two passions with other people and opened an Etsy Shop where I sell both.

The good news is that currently I'm running a 25% SALE in many items, which is a good opportunity for you to get some new stuff to bring a twist to your wardrobe. 




Não sei como é convosco, mas eu gosto de misturar peças vintage com roupas novas. Para mim, é um desafio interessante misturar ambas. Para além de produzir roupas e acessórios de moda, também gosto de "bisbilhotar" lojas vintage e afins e encontrar verdadeiros tesouros. Por isso, decidi partilhar estas paixões com outras pessoas e criei uma Loja Etsy onde vendo achados e criações. 

A boa notícia é que grande parte dos artigos estão com 25% de DESCONTO. É uma boa oportunidade  para comprarem algumas peças novas que irão alegrar o vosso guarda roupa.



Related Articles

0 intense minds:

Blog Archive

Follow me