In original hipster juliachesky shot homeless poor rich couture sem-abrigo pobre rico foto photofraphy controversy offensive controvérsia ofensivo

The Original Hipster






source: modelizing


I've found this and I think it is great. Such good shots. So much beauty and so much controversy and contradiction around this shoot.

Photos by Julia Chesky ___www.modelizing.blogspot.com


"I thought I'd share a story I recently created with the insight of wonderfully talented art director Ali Lee. It was our first time working together and hopefully not the last. The concept was based on the book The Pushcart War. Our lovely model, Chris, has lived on Mercer Street for a few decades by choice. I'm calling this series The Original Hipster because on most days he doesn't even look like he's truly homeless."
in modelizing.blogspot.com


Art Director : Ali Lee
Jewelry: Michael Calloway, Tracey Howarth




I usually think that when art causes such controversy, such range of different opinions and emotions, it's because it is really really really good. Things like that make people think and, therefore, make the world change...
What do you think about that?



Related Articles

0 intense minds:

Blog Archive

Follow me