In leopard print fashion decoração moda leopardo animal padrão pattern photo photography model modelo

Oh leopard leopard!!!!





sources: Stylesight, studdedhearts, etc.



Hi people! I've been busy. But I'm back. Today I travelled through the blog world and it feels I've been away for some time. So now, everything seems more beautiful.
This time I got some nice photos with animal print, which is a trendy these days. Well, I like it. I would like to have a pair of leggings with this print, but I still haven't found it.

Meanwhile, I've been listening to the latest Massive Attack album and it is great. But that's for another day...




Olá! Tenho estado ocupada. Mas estou de volta. Hoje andei na blogosfera e parecia que tinha estado fora já há algum tempo. De qualquer forma, não é mau, porque agora tudo parece ainda mais bonito.

Desta vez trouxe-vos algumas fotografias em que predomina o estampado "leopardo", que é uma das tendências actuais, tanto na moda como na decoração. Eu gosto. Gostava de ter umas leggings com este padrão, mas ainda não as encontrei.
Entretanto, tenho estado a ouvir o último álbum dos Massive Attack, que me parece muito bom, mas isso é conversa para outro dia...

Related Articles

0 intense minds:

Blog Archive

Follow me