In movie benicio del toro filme the way of the gun Christopher McQuarrie the movie I watched yesterday

O último filme que vi/ The last movie I saw





The Way of The Gun, de Christopher McQuarrie
Que surpresa!!! Estava à espera de um filme de "caca". Daqueles que nos fazem pensar: "Bem, se adormecer a meio, não perco nada!" Mas afinal, saiu-me um filme com bons actores, ao estilo de Tarantino. O argumento é bom, o suspense mantém-se, com revelações até ao final do filme.
Percebe-se não tanto pelos diálogos, mas mais pelo olhar. E mais não digo, porque não gosto de contar a história antes de o verem.


What a nice surprise! I was expecting an ordinary movie. The kind of movies that makes me think: "Well, if I fall asleep during the movie, I won't lose anything worth". But, instead, I found a good movie, nice actors, quite Tarantino's style. A good story, suspense during the whole movie, with revelations until the end. We understand the whole story not much by the dialogs, but by the characters' eyes. I won't tell much more about it. I don't want to erase your curiosity.


Actores/Actors: Benicio Del Toro, Ryan Philippe, Juliette Lewis
Género/Genre: Thriller, action, drama and lots of gun shooting (lol)

Related Articles

0 intense minds:

Blog Archive

Follow me